At JourneyWorks we welcome clients irrespective of their race, class, ethnicity, sexual/gender orientation, or socioeconomic status.
We are committed to supporting individuals, families, and communities as we collectively navigate the immense challenges we all face in these times of personal and Earth Changes. We often work together when seeing couples and families.
- Expressive Arts based Therapy, Coaching and Facilitation for individuals, couples, and groups
- Shamanic aid, including work with the Ancestors and spirits, and help with spiritual emergencies , and Ceremony
- Reiki sessions and teaching
- Aid for individuals, couples, and families, and for persons facing challenges created by trauma, illness, or disability.
- Organizational Leadership
- Support and training for persons and groups engaged in the arts, community building, social change, and the environment, as well as training in Reiki.
- Consultation and support to organizations seeking to foster community.
Learn More About Jennie’s work.
Learn More about Michael’s Work.
Learn More about our shared work with Couples, Families, and Persons facing serious illness.